Partnering with DTS will allow your facility to establish, staff, operate and manage a dynamic and cost effective Therapy Department within your facility, meeting your rehabilitation needs. We will provide patient centered care, easily accessible to your residents at home. Benefits of this partnership include:
- On-site Physical, Occupational, and Speech-Language therapists to provide care on a part-time or full-time basis.
- The peace of mind knowing your rehabilitative services are being competently delivered, compliant with state and federal requirements.
- Time to focus your attention and resources on maintaining and building your facility.
- Freedom to defer fiscal and operational responsibilities to a trusted team committed to building and promoting your facility.
DTS has been providing therapy solutions to facilities and agencies for over the past 28 years. Our longevity in the industry is a testament to our ethical and cost effective practices which will optimize your rehabilitation options for your residents and surrounding community. Advantages of partnering with DTS include:
- Expertise in managing and operating on site therapy centers.
- Competent and skilled staff, knowledgeable on up to date Medicare and Insurance guidelines and regulation.
- Cutting edge online therapy documentation to allow timely billing and ease of communication between therapists and nursing staff.
- Revenue and cost management solutions
- On-site clinicians to provide educational resources to nursing and patient care staff.
- Coordination with marketing projects to promote facility and rehabilitation services.
Why should you choose DTS?
On site therapy service has become an increasingly attractive and essential component to seniors and their families when deciding on the right senior living community. Ease of access to their rehab staff allows residents to avoid the stress and headache of traveling to outside therapy clinics. Transportation difficulties including lack of car or drivers license, lack of community or family transportation, and disability are common deterrents to seniors receiving the care they need. Home services, although very beneficial following hospitalization or acute injury, are terminated as the resident becomes no longer homebound due to Medicare and Insurance guidelines, and are left without the therapy services they need. By eliminating these constraints, your residents will be able to improve their quality of life and become happier, healthier, and more independent individuals. Providing an onsite Rehab Clinic at your facility will help promote the well being of your residents while also attracting new clients to help boost your census.
DTS is not owned by, nor associated with any senior living community, so we are not in competition with our partners. Our only mission is to provide you with the comprehensive and reliable care your residents need in order to improve their overall well being and independence.